S3 Power Sports
S3 Power Sports is proud to present our new Polaris RZR Pro R / RZR Turbo R High Clearance Boxed Lower A-Arms! Gain extra strength and clearance with these high-clearance boxed lower A-arms. Our CNC laser cut and bent arms are made from thick 11 gauge plate steel to withstand any abuse you can dish out. CNC forming in-house ensures precise fitment and long life. Internally welded, gusseted, and equipped with precision machined ball joints, uniball, and bushing fixtures, these arms will provide an unbeatable combination of strength, durability, and finish that is sure to get you through any obstacle. The 2.5" of additional ground clearance over stock is the perfect addition for anyone who wants to go faster and still tackle obstacles and terrain with ease. These S3 Power Sports High Clearance Arms are a must-have for any RZR Pro R or RZR Turbo R owner looking for increased ground clearance and unbelievable performance. We utilize oversized wear components (3/4" Chromoly Uniballs for shock eyelet with 304 Stainless Misalignment Spacers) to allow for a longer service life and more time on the trails! The 45-degree leading edge allows deflection of obstacles - allowing you to slide over objects much more easily by eliminating the blunt face that tends to snag rocks, ruts, etc. We finish these arms with a durable powder coat finish that will turn heads. These arms deliver uncompromising strength with a stylish design that's sure to stand out on the trails. Now you can take your RZR Pro R / Turbo R to the next level with one simple modification that gives you better performance, strength, and more ground clearance while looking good doing it! As always, these arms are made in the USA and are backed by our lifetime structural warranty. Get ready to hit the trails in style.
- Part Number(s): S3251-L
- Sets Include: (1) Driver Lower A-Arm, (1) Passenger Lower A-Arm, (2) 3/4" Chromoly Uniball, (2) Snap Ring
- CNC Laser Cut and Bent for Precise Fitment
- 45 Degree Tapered Leading Edge
- Thick 11 Gauge Plate Construction
- Internally Welded and Gusseted
- Precision Machined Ball Joint, Uniball and Bushing Fixtures
- Oversized 3/4" Chromoly Uniball with 304 Stainless Misalignment Spacers
- Additional 2.5" Ground Clearance Over OEM Arms
- No Modification Necessary
- 100% Bolt-on
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty