Military & First Responder Discount
How It Works
- 1Follow the appropriate link above and Login or Create Account.
- 2Once verified, you'll receive a one-time coupon code to apply at checkout.
- 3For future purchases, return to this page and repeat Step 1. (Limit 1 code per day.)
Who is Eligible?
Military & Armed Forces
|Active Duty||Currently serving (working full-time) in the Armed Forces.|
|Veteran||Previously served in Armed Forces and was discharged under Honorable conditions.|
|Retired, Disabled||Same as Veteran. In some cases these terms are used interchangeably.|
|Dependent||Spouses or children of Active Duty or Veterans.|
|Law Enforcement||Includes local Police, Sheriff/Deputies and Federal LE. Current & retired accepted.|
|Firefighter||Includes all sections of local & wilderness response. Current & retired accepted.|
|Emergency Medical Technician/Service||Includes all medical emergency responders and emergency staff with credentials.|
|Public Service||Includes all government/service employees with a valid .gov e-mail address.|
Military & First Responder Discount Policy
S3 Power Sports' Military & First Responder Discount (ID Discount) was established to extend our gratitude to the men and women who have served or are currently serving in the Armed Forces and/or as a First Responder.
To receive the ID Discount, you must:
- Meet one or more of the qualifications stated above.
- Enroll in the program online using the link above. S3 Power Sports uses a trusted third party to verify eligibility status for online enrollment and may require additional documentation or proof of eligibility.
The ID Discount is established for personal purchases and cannot be used for previous sales. It may not be used with any other offer, coupon, promotion, or discount. Additional fees and taxes are also excluded from the ID Discount.
S3 Power Sports reserves the right to cancel or modify this program at any time. We also reserve the right to revoke enrollment status based on evidence of misuse.