AiM IBTS - Infrared Belt Temperature System
UTV Racing's high demands stress each component of your vehicle. Without a doubt, the transmission belt is an essential stress point, that if it fails, can easily knock a driver out of the race. AiM's Infrared Belt Temperature System is a simple and reliable way for monitoring transmission belt temperature. The kit includes an indicator gauge and an infrared sensor.
Belt Temp Gauge Features
- Easy to read display: White at normal temperature, Yellow when the maximum is reached, Blinking Red at critical.
- Reliable, easy to install, high visibility, designed for working in a hard environment.
- The temperature is constantly shown and recorded every ten seconds.
- Stores & recalls up to 5 hours of data.
- 2 different warning levels.
- 1 measurement point
- Field of View 12°
- Temperature range -60/550°F
- Real-time Temperature Tracking
- Average Temperature Tracking
- Tracks average temperatures over the last 15', 30' or 90' of run-time
- RGB LED Alert: the LED starts blinking red when temperature exceeds the user defined level
- Anti-Glare TFT Display
- Anodized aluminum body
- Vibration proof
- IP65 Water-Resistant