S3 Power Sports Can-Am Defender +2" Forward High Clearance A-Arm Kit, S3152, Semi-Gloss Black [Scratch & Dent]
|Year||Make / Model|
|2017||Can-Am Defender HD10 / HD8 Cab|
|2016 - 2019||Can-Am Defender HD10|
|2016+||Can-Am Defender HD8|
All fitments include MAX models unless noted.
Wheel Spacers required when using factory wheel offset
Maximum Tire Sizes
- 35" Tires ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ Defender X mr, Lone Star
- 34‚Äö√Ñ√π Tires ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ Defender Cab/Limited
- 33" Tires ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ 2020+ Defender HD10 XT
- 32" Tires ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ On Defender models not mentioned above
Built with the strength and quality you have come to expect from S3 Power Sports, our +2" Forward High Clearance A-Arms are a direct bolt-on replacement for all 4 front factory a-arms, utilize O.E.M. bushings and ball joints, and are compatible with factory axles. These A-Arms are +2" Forward allowing you to run 32" - 35" tall tires (depending on sub-model) on your Can-Am Defender with NO LIFT and High Clearance for when you're in deep mud, ruts, or trail riding over rocks and logs!
- 35" Tires - Defender X mr, Lone Star
- 34" Tires - Defender Cab/Limited
- 33" Tires - 2020+ Defender HD10 XT
- 32" Tires On Defender models not mentioned above
- Part Number(s):
- (1) Upper Right A-Arm
- (1) Upper Left A-Arm
- (1) Lower Right A-Arm
- (1) Lower Left A-Arm
- (2) Steering Stops
- Completely bolt-on design
- Utilizes factory bushing and ball joints
- Moves the factory hub position 2" forward
- High Clearance Lower A-Arms
- Works in conjunction with our HD Tie Rods
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
* S3 suspension components are engineered to accept OEM bushings. Since we do not include grease fittings with our A-Arms, we highly recommend an upgrade to greaseless Titan Bushings. Titan Bushings have a longer service life when compared to OEM bushings.