Evolution Powersports Polaris RZR XP Turbo "Captain's Choice" 3" Turbo back full exhaust with cutout valve, EVO Silicone Charge Tube and all hardware to use cut-out
Evolution Powersports is proud to offer another option to our arsenal of exhausts for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo – The “Captain’s Choice”. The Captain’s Choice full turbo back exhaust is a cut out style which allows both quiet and loud exhaust notes in one package. With the cut out valve closed, the exhaust is only slightly louder than the OEM, but with it open, you will hear the twin cylinder Polaris engine roar! The built in house, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside – a boost actuated exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler. The cutout valve can be operated two ways: An EVP supplied connection and hose that supplies boost pressure directly to the valve. This is the simplest installation and opens the cutout valve at approximately 5 PSI of boost. Below 5 PSI and the valve is closed and the exhaust is quiet. The second is with an EVP supplied adjustment valve. This allows for the valve to remain closed regardless of boost pressure (for sound sensitive areas, or rides with the family), or adjust the point at which the valve opens.
- First in the industry production “Cut Out” Style Exhaust for the Polaris XP Turbo
- Color matched accessories to match your vehicle!
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Simple installation with detailed instructions included
- Comes with the EVO larger ID silicone charge tube ($179.00 value), valving and all necessary valving and hardware.
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Spark arrestors included
- No electrical wiring required!