Evolution Powersports Polaris RZR XP Turbo Billet Blow Off Valve with Pre-Filter
The Evolution Powersports Polaris RZR XP Turbo Blow Off Valve (BOV) is constructed of anodized Billet aluminum featuring very high temperature sealing O-rings and custom spring rates matched to the Polaris Turbo system. The OEM Polaris part is constructed of plastic and is a low quality part, prone to sticking open (which dumps boost pressure to atmosphere), causing power loss.
The EVO Powersports BOV is a precision part that is designed for high performance vehicles. Because this Blow Off valve vents to atmosphere, you can hear the valve blowing off boost pressure which is what most turbo fanatics want to hear!nThis valve is recommended for Sand & Trail use only and comes with a Pre-filter to keep out dust and dirt. Mud bogging customers should purchase Evo Part #EVP-TU-PRZRT-925-BRV which vents back into the intake.
- Direct replacement for the OEM Polaris XP Turbo plastic valve
- Tested to 500+ Horsepower
- Billet anodized aluminum construction with high temperature sealing O-rings
- Does not stick like the OEM valve
- Has the “Blow Off Valve” sound that Turbo customers crave
- Includes a Pre-filter to keep out dirt and sand
- Not recommended for mud bogging. Customers who submerge their vehicles should order Part #EVP-TU-PRZRT-925-BRV