Evolution Powersports Can-Am Maverick X3 Full Exhaust & Big Injectors (Included)* 17lbs. Boost 93 OCTANE (5.0 Turns of wastegate preload) 42 WHP
Evolution Powersports - ECU FLASH STAGE 4RI WORKS WITH FULL EXHAUST & INJECTORS (INCLUDED), 42 WHP, REQUIRES - 95 OCTANE- EVP is once again on the bleeding edge being the 1st to tune the ground-breaking Can-Am Maverick X3! Can-Am has given us a great package loaded with potential for big horsepower. Our ECU tunes are developed in our state of the art dyno room on a Dynojet 250ix, then field tested on the trails and in the dunes of California, Idaho and Oklahoma for driveability and long term durability. We have over 2000 dyno runs, street testing, desert testing and high altitude testing we are confident our tunes are the best and most thorough tested "Õ nobody in the industry tests the way we do! Evolution Powersports also works with top racers in the industry such Marc Burnett, Dustin Jones, Kyle Chaney, Tim Farr, Lonestar Racing and others. No one else has our tuning and racing pedigree! "R" designation means the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost . "i" designation means big injector tune and includes flow matched injectors. You will need to send your stock ECU into ATV Galaxy or EVO to have it flashed and shipped back. After you make payment, we will send you instructions. Fitment: Can-Am Maverick X3 (2017 ONLY).
* Injectors included; Cat Delete and/or Exhaust not included in price. Must be purchased separately.
- Speed limits raised / TQ limits removed in Low Gear
- Now Low Gear revs to 8600 (9000 upon request)
- Speed / TQ limits removed in High Gear
- Now High Gear revs to 8600 (9000 upon request)
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete")
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) "Õ Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- 100% throttle in all Modes
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start - No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed