Evolution Powersports Can-Am Maverick X3 Stock 2017 Upgrade to Stage 4RWI 2018 (includes Injectors, Waste Gate Actuator and Fuel Pump)
Evolution Powersports - ECU Flash Stage 4RWi Stock 2017 Upgrade to Stage 2018 includes Fuel Pump, Big Injectors, Waste Gate Actuator - REQUIRES 95 OCTANE. Can-Am has given us a great package loaded with potential for big horsepower. Our EVO ECU tunes are developed in our state of the art dyno room on a Dynojet 250ix, then field-tested on the trails and in the dunes of California, Idaho and Oklahoma for driveability & long term durability. We have over 2000 Dyno runs, street testing, desert testing, high altitude testing and we are confident our tunes are the best and most thoroughly tested. Nobody in the industry tests the way we do! The Can-Am Maverick X3 with an EVP Program is VERY impressive and performs unlike any SXS we've ever tested.
For 2018, Can-Am uses a different fuel pump housing which allows us to make more power than the 17 tunes. The EVP 17-18 Can-Am Maverick X3 ECU Tunes are VERY potent and have excellent driveability. Hours upon hours have been spent on the dyno and in the field to make these tunes the best and most powerful on the market.
2017 with 2018 Fuel Pump EVP Stages:
"R" designation means the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost.
"W" designation means a replacement wastegate actuator is included with the tune.
"i" designation means big injector tune and includes flow-matched injectors.
You'll need to send your stock ECU into EVO to have it flashed and shipped back. After you make payment, you'll receive instructions. Fitment: Can-Am Maverick X3.
- Low Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1, 2, 2R, 3) and 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- High Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1, 2, 2R, 3) and 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete")
- V-Max Raised (Speed Limiter)
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) "Õ Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start - No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed