Evolution Powersports Can-Am Maverick X3 BIG Turbo "Sandblaster" Stage 6 Kit 2017 with Updated Fuel Pump
Evolution Powersports is proud to introduce our race proven "Sandblaster" Big Turbo upgrade for the 2017+ Can Am X3 Turbo. Once we extracted the most usable power from the stock turbocharger, we began looking at other turbo options to get more power from the Can Am 900cc 3-cylinder engine. The OEM turbocharger is limited by compressor size and bearing durability and has a maximum sustained boost pressure of 20lbs. at sea level.
Our solution was to engineer a custom CHRA with a 5mm larger compressor and higher flowing turbine which is capable of big boost while remaining durable and fit within the OEM header/exhaust housing. This would allow customers to reuse their aftermarket exhausts and keep the cost of the turbo upgrade in check. The results of this upgrade have been outstanding - 28+ lbs. of boost and over 193 whp (240 Engine hp) on 110 Octane and 209 whp (254 Engine hp) on E85! Not only has the combination been Dyno & field tested, but raced-tested across the US including Glamis, Dumont, Little Sahara and in the Midwest - as well as high elevation in Colorado and St. Anthony, ID!
The OEM Map sensors are replaced with 3 bar sensors so that the boost and fueling can be accurately controlled at high boost pressures. The driveability of this kit is like stock and tuning is available for both 110 Octane, E85 and Ignite Red fuels. Other companies claim big horsepower Dyno numbers with their tuning, while EVP demonstrates race-proven, repeatable Dyno figures again and again. Our Stage 6 E85 car runs neck-and-neck with a well-known Z1 Turbo engine RZR big Turbo that supposedly puts down 350hp! With the proper tires and clutching, the Stage 6 will do 0-60mph in 3.3 seconds!
NEW: Now with the V-Map Multi Map option! This allows customers to use the Sport/ECO mode switch to change tunes! Sport Mode is 110 Octane and Eco Mode is 93 Octane. Comes with a replacement locking switch to prevent accidentally switching from 93 Octane to 110 Octane.
- The easiest Turbo upgrade you can make; installation takes less than 3 hours and there's no need to remove the stock header!
- (2) Direct replacement 3 bar map sensors with plug-n-play harness
- 100% Evolution Powersports ECU tuned; no piggybacks or extra injectors
- New Turbocharger CHRA, Wastegate Actuator and compressor cover, oil supply hose and fittings. This is not just a Compressor upgrade - this is a WHOLE NEW Turbo!
- Higher volume Fuel pump - (17Ûªs include the 18 fuel pump assembly with our higher volume pump installed) with plug-n-play harness
- Black powder-coated Compressor cover and other colors are available; 3 week lead time on custom colors
- 0-60mph in 3.3 seconds!
- Detailed instructions