Evolution Powersports Tuned 2017 Upgraded to Stage 1 2018 (Includes Fuel Pump)
Can-Am has given us a great package loaded with potential for big horsepower. Evo's ECU tunes are developed in our state of the art Dyno room on a Dynojet 250ix then field tested in the dunes of California, Idaho and Oklahoma for driveability and durability. We have over 2000 Dyno runs, street testing, desert testing and high altitude testing. We're confident our tunes are the best and most thoroughly tested - nobody tests the way we do! The Can-Am Maverick X3 with an EVP Program is VERY impressive and performs unlike any SXS we've ever tested.
For 2018, Can-Am uses a different fuel pump housing which allows us to make more power than the 2017 tunes. The EVP 17-18 Can-Am Maverick X3 ECU Tunes are VERY potent and have excellent driveability. Many hours have been spent on the Dyno and in the field to make these tunes the best and most powerful on the market today. EVO Powersports works with top racers in the industry such Marc Burnette, Dustin Jones, Kyle Chaney, Tim Farr, Lonestar Racing & others. Nobody has our Tuning pedigree!
2017 with 2018 Fuel pump EVP Stages:
"R" designation means the Turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher Boost
"W" designation means a replacement wastegate actuator is included with the tune
"i" designation means big injector tune & includes flow matched injectors
Stage 1 – 16lbs. of Boost for stock exhaust – 91 Octane
Stage 2R - 17lbs. of Boost for stock muffler with Cat Bypass – 91 Octane
Stage 3R – 17lbs. of Boost for full exhaust – 91 Octane
Stage 3Ri – 17.5lbs. of Boost for full exhaust – 91 Octane
Stage 3RWi – 18lbs. of Boost, full exhaust – 93 Octane
Stage 4RWi – 20lbs. of Boost, full exhaust – 95 Octane
Stage 5RWi – 20lbs. of Boost, full exhaust – E85
Two options for programming:
• Send your ECU to Evolution Powersports, 2006 68th Street Suite D Somerset, WI 54025; EVO will flash the ECU via the ECU connectors. The ECU does not need to be opened! We also include a free flash back to stock service for those who need to bring the vehicle in for service to preserve their warranty. Send your ECU back to us and we will flash it back to stock. When the car is back in your hands, we will flash the tune back into it.
• Purchase Maptuner X: Maptuner X is a consumer hand held ECU tuning device similar to many diesel programmers on the market except with more capability. With Maptuner X, you can program your own ECU via the touch screen interface and included cabling. The cable plugs into the OEM diagnostic port. With Maptuner X, you can install the same proven EVP programs. Additionally, Maptuner X has live datalogging capability (optional). It's also compatible with most Polaris, BRP and Yamaha vehicles meaning you only need one device to tune many vehicles!* (*additional tunes must be purchased). You can return your vehicle back to stock at any time!
- Low Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1, 2, 2R, 3) & 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- High Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1, 2, 2R, 3) and 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete")
- V-Max Raised (Speed Limiter)
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) – Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start – No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed
- Optional programming with Maptuner X